Job Opening For Our Project Manager Position
DeskTeam360 is looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, adaptive, forward-thinking, collaborative, and communicative Project Manager with experience in Websites, Funnels, Automation, and Direct Response Marketing. In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding our clients who have signed up for our monthly unlimited service. Also working closely with them for the first 30-60 days until they get the hang of working with our remote teams. Communication is the key to success, so you can’t be afraid to pick up the phone and call clients that have been out of touch or doing zoom calls to help people with their projects, like outlining, submitting, and managing their projects.
Starting Salary: $25 /hour
- A confident, honest, independent thinker, problem-solver, and life-long learner that has a growth mindset and consistently works toward unfolding more of their potential.
- A curious, innovative, and collaborative individual with high integrity who is able to work on their own and with others.
- Knows how to transform vision into strategies, plans, and actions.
- A clear and frequent communicator with excellent people skills.
- Comfortable switching between a supporting and leadership role, doing administrative work in the background and heading project management processes.
- Thrives when building relationships and serving others.
- Practices self-care and self-management as part of their contribution.
- Ensuring customers are onboarding correctly.
- Be in close communication for the first 30-60 days to teach them how to work with their remote team.
- Ensure customers are using the service and give ideas on how to off load even more work from their plates.
- Assist customers in upgrading their plans as they need more and more of our help.
- Work with Jeremy on short- and long-term strategy and turn ideas into functional plans.
- Help accomplish all operating functions of the business, including but not limited to tasks such as assisting customers organize their ideas, their projects, and review work from the team before sending it to the customer.
- Manage and hold the team accountable for fulfilling commitments and delegate specific tasks as needed.
- Embody and demonstrate project management and continuous improvement skills.
- Ensure that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the company.
- Be responsive to Slack messages from others interfacing with the company.
- Proactively look for ways to create and add to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Follow up with clients when their credit cards decline or expire.
- Proactive (taking the initiative), Detail-oriented, and highly organized.
- Strong communication skills (spoken & written).
- High relationship-building ability.
- Tech savvy and a fast learner who can quickly understand (but not master) new business solutions such as Google Workspace, Elementor for WordPress, Clickup, Keap/Infusionsoft, ClickFunnels, Zapier, and others.
- Related experience working in a website project manager role preferred.
- College diploma preferred.
- Starting September 2023
- Work 40 hour weeks | Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- Excels at working remotely.
You’ll be working with Jeremy Kenerson the Founder of DeskTeam360, the director of client success, DeskTeam360 customers, and our team of designers and developers.
Your impact will be seen in DeskTeam360 customers using us more, which will save them more time, which allows them to focus on growing their business. As well as the administrative upkeep of our processes, systems, and customer base, the growth of the company and the positive impact DeskTeam360 has in our Indonesian community.
In other words, your actions in this role will have a direct impact on the direction and growth of not only the company, but our team members lives as well.